- Why should I register?
- How can I register?
- Are the German lessons and other services for free?
- Why is there no English version of the German lessons?
- I have forgotten my password, what can I do?
- What is the penpal area?
- I am a member and want to be listed as a pen pal, what do I have to do?
- I have a question that is not listed in your faqs!
Becoming a member of Deutsch-lernen.com is for free but not for nothing. Here's what you get:
- 10 German lessons for total beginners
- 24 German grammar lessons for advanced learners
- numerous interactive German exercises in three levels (easy, medium and difficult) plus print version
- introduction to new German orthography
- 2 online German tests to improve and to evaluate your German proficiency
- study tips
- German language jokes
- famous quotations
- an online dictionary to translate German terms into over 70 languages
- international penpals
- free newsletter
Click on the section you want to visit, i.e. "Free lessons".
Select the lesson that interests you. You will be asked to login
Alternatively, you can click here.
Fill in the required fields and chose a user name and password that you can remember easily. Top
Are the German lessons and other services for free?
All services of Deutsch-lernen.com are for free. This service is not limited to a certain period of time. All you need to do is register to profit from German lessons, tests and our penpal services for as long as you want to!Top
Why is there no English version of the German lessons?
is aimed at an international community with a diverse language
background. Our German lessons for advanced learners are in German
only as they would not make sense to anybody who does not have some
notion of German.
Our lessons for total beginners work differently: grammar tables build up basic language structures. Interactive exercises using basic vocabulary only help understanding the working of German language. To find out the meaning of a word in your mother tongue please refer to our free online dictionary.
I have forgotten my password, what can I do?
On our login site you will find a link called "Forgotten your password".
Fill in your e-mail adress. You will get a reply with your login information. Top
Our penpal area is a new section, where you can contact people
from all over the world. If you already are a member of Deutsch-lernen.com
the same username and password are valid for our penpal area. Take
time to browse the uploaded profiles and make friends world wide.
However, you are not automatically listed in our penpal directory.Top
It's simple: Login and visit our penpals area. Click on "My
Profile" , choose "update my profile" and fill in
the required fields.
Or just click here!